I arrived for my eye exam promptly, but stood at the counter for 15 min before any one would acknowledge me. Two workers sat 5 feet from the counter but would not make eye contact or speak.
Finally one asked if I was there for an eye exam (she knew all along) and gave me a clipboard of paperwork to fill out which was frustrating since I would have been finished.
Then seated where you buy eyewear she told me to take out my contacts. No sink to wash my hands, no contacts case to store them, no solution. I told her I didn't have a case and she asked why I didn't bring one. I finally convinced her to let me borrow one of theirs (this is an optical store and there are literally hundreds of them) and to let me wash my hands.
She took me to a side room with a sink and I asked her where the exam would be because I could not see any rooms with exam equipment. She refused to tell me and I told her I wasn't taking out my contacts without knowing where I was going because I'm legally blind without them. She said I should have brought glasses. I asked again and she said she'd have to get the doctor.
I won't make a complaint against the doctor because he warmed up after a while, but who knows what she said to him.
The kicker is this Sam's has eye exams two day's a week so I don't see how anyone could be exhausted from dealing with patients. I was there 45 mins. The exam took 6 mins and there were never any more patients during that time.
I'll pay the extra $50 for the professionalism of a doctors office next time.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "I ordered a wig from this website ewigsna.com on 9/10/15 received it on 9/14/2015, the minute I removed the wig from the package I knew immediately that the wig was..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I contracted, paid an artist for 6 paintings, $750 each. She lives in Fairhope, Alabama and around Rosemary Beach, Florida, travels often to California by train. Scam artist. Do not..."
- "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..."
- "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..."
- "SOMETIMES WHEN JUST ASKING AND ME TOUCH.... THE HONESTY OF US DYKES IS TOO MUCH..... And I have to close my eyes and hide I wanna hold A *** til I die Til we..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."
- "I purchased a handbag which was advertised on this site. During the transaction the seller communicated promptly, but the moment I paid all communication from seller stopped immediately. I have..."