Sams Club - Bad Experience
I arrived for my eye exam promptly, but stood at the counter for 15 min before any one would acknowledge me. Two workers sat 5 feet from the counter but would not make eye contact or speak.
Finally one asked if I was there for an eye exam (she knew all along) and gave me a clipboard of paperwork to fill out which was frustrating since I would have been finished.
Then seated where you buy eyewear she told me to take out my contacts. No sink to wash my hands, no contacts case to store them, no solution. I told her I didn't have a case and she asked why I didn't bring one. I finally convinced her to let me borrow one of theirs (this is an optical store and there are literally hundreds of them) and to let me wash my hands.
She took me to a side room with a sink and I asked her where the exam would be because I could not see any rooms with exam equipment. She refused to tell me and I told her I wasn't taking out my contacts without knowing where I was going because I'm legally blind without them. She said I should have brought glasses. I asked again and she said she'd have to get the doctor.
I won't make a complaint against the doctor because he warmed up after a while, but who knows what she said to him.
The kicker is this Sam's has eye exams two day's a week so I don't see how anyone could be exhausted from dealing with patients. I was there 45 mins. The exam took 6 mins and there were never any more patients during that time.
I'll pay the extra $50 for the professionalism of a doctors office next time.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "here is a screenshot I have of the guy who got me in trouble and is still harassing me. it's *** that Miranda took him off kicked on site when..."
- "I don't think it's right at all that Miranda is still admin while she hates me and hiring mods who hate me as well and not doing anything to help..."
- "I contracted, paid an artist for 6 paintings, $750 each. She lives in Fairhope, Alabama and around Rosemary Beach, Florida, travels often to California by train. Scam artist. Do not..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "Welcome to CrowfallGold.com. CrowfallGold.com was built by The ANT Tech LLC which foucses in providing Crowfall Gold for all Crowfall players.CrowfallGold.com is a professional online game service store which was..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."