I purchased a battery for my Ford F150 about 1.5yrs ago which recently died. My membership has since lapsed and I no longer have a copy of my receipt.
Their customer service will not look up my account to retrieve the purchase information (for proof and date of purchase) and will not honor the warranty (full replacement for 2 years, plus pro rated up to 84 months) unless I pony up and rejoin their organization of world destruction once again. What a load!
After having learned about Wallmart's and Sam's club practices (forcing American jobs overseas and killing small town businesses) I choose to never shop or support their stores again. This is further confirmation to avoid these establishments.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Battery
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "After waiting for manager or someone to unlock cage to get software already paid for for 1 hour At SAMs club Tuscaloosa Al All the while my mother was waiting..."
- "I searched online for a part for my microwave. This place popped up stating it had the part. I used their website to generate a part number.i ordered the part.Their..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Booked a ticket to Sunny Side Up Tropical Festival in Bali from Viagogo as the event's 'official partner for international ticket sales' and got slugged IDR300,000 (approx AUD30.00) in booking..."
- "Order NO:238148925 I order some fairings back in May after them sending me the wrong color and wrong size for my motorcycle the only I could get a refund was to..."
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."