Sams Club - no warranty if your Sam's club membership expires!
I purchased a battery for my Ford F150 about 1.5yrs ago which recently died. My membership has since lapsed and I no longer have a copy of my receipt.
Their customer service will not look up my account to retrieve the purchase information (for proof and date of purchase) and will not honor the warranty (full replacement for 2 years, plus pro rated up to 84 months) unless I pony up and rejoin their organization of world destruction once again. What a load!
After having learned about Wallmart's and Sam's club practices (forcing American jobs overseas and killing small town businesses) I choose to never shop or support their stores again. This is further confirmation to avoid these establishments.d636806 review #125261
You may also like
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."