Sams Club - One place you do not want to work
I worked for Sam's Club for four years as a cashier. Everyone who is mad about their customer service has a reason to be.
When I started working for Sam's Club I was genuinely happy to deal with customer's problems and assist anywhere that my club needed me. I was always punctual and friendly. However, after years of no promotion and little pay; My attitude started to become "worn down"
I'm not saying that being rude to a complete stranger is acceptable, but you never know what that person is dealing with in their life. I could've quit Sam's Club, but after a few years of service (and a kid to raise) you feel like you need the job.
It seems I am getting off track so, Sam's club does have horrible service because I've witnessed it first hand and have even been a culprit of the act. The COSes (assistant manger type people) are even worse. These people would tell us to transfer from cart to cart (flatbed to flatbed and do not let anyone use another's membership. Then when we had angry members who did not want to follow this policy the Coses would come over and do the exact opposite of what they told us to do. (that last part might be a bit confusing) Basically, the COSes would make us look like the jacka$$es because now the member is getting exactly what they wanted, and the cashier looks *** for enforcing the rules the managers set forth, only to have the managers and assistant managers break them.
I'm glad I do not work for Sam's Club any longer. I decided to go back to school and I am now studying Criminal Justice. I do thank Sam's Club for being such a horrible job it made me want to go back to school.12e9c754 review #160867
You may also like
- "placed 5 different orders with online photo to be picked up at 3 different clubs for special occasion on 7th of July.All orders were being delivered to clubs on 5th..."
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...."
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "Gross . The ones at the begining of tge the package were fine. But old crusty peanut butter ,were on the onestowards the end of two packages of our..."