Sams Club - One place you do not want to work
I worked for Sam's Club for four years as a cashier. Everyone who is mad about their customer service has a reason to be.
When I started working for Sam's Club I was genuinely happy to deal with customer's problems and assist anywhere that my club needed me. I was always punctual and friendly. However, after years of no promotion and little pay; My attitude started to become "worn down"
I'm not saying that being rude to a complete stranger is acceptable, but you never know what that person is dealing with in their life. I could've quit Sam's Club, but after a few years of service (and a kid to raise) you feel like you need the job.
It seems I am getting off track so, Sam's club does have horrible service because I've witnessed it first hand and have even been a culprit of the act. The COSes (assistant manger type people) are even worse. These people would tell us to transfer from cart to cart (flatbed to flatbed and do not let anyone use another's membership. Then when we had angry members who did not want to follow this policy the Coses would come over and do the exact opposite of what they told us to do. (that last part might be a bit confusing) Basically, the COSes would make us look like the jacka$$es because now the member is getting exactly what they wanted, and the cashier looks *** for enforcing the rules the managers set forth, only to have the managers and assistant managers break them.
I'm glad I do not work for Sam's Club any longer. I decided to go back to school and I am now studying Criminal Justice. I do thank Sam's Club for being such a horrible job it made me want to go back to school.f0300e9 review #160867
You may also like
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I purchased my condo in June of 2013, the prior owner disclosed no issues with the heat pump. I have had nothing but problems with the heating and..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."