Sams Club - Purchased laptop that was password protected & refused return
We purchased a laptop at a Sam's 2 1/2 hours from our house.When we purchased the laptop they guaranteed if there was anything wrong with the laptop it would be returnable to any location.
When we arrived home we found it to be password protected. We called and they didn't have the password. We asked if we could bring the laptop in to see what they could do. They told us that no matter what they would not return the computer.
We asked to speak to the store manager.
She said that it was not cost effective to return electronics and hung-up on us.We called corporate and they were of no help besides being able to file a formal complaint.review #168078
You may also like
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "On Sept 19th, 2014 midday, I placed an order for a Serta Roma Premium Memory Foam Mattress -King. As is still on the page, the delivery time is estimated..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."