Sams Club - Purchased laptop that was password protected & refused return
We purchased a laptop at a Sam's 2 1/2 hours from our house.When we purchased the laptop they guaranteed if there was anything wrong with the laptop it would be returnable to any location.
When we arrived home we found it to be password protected. We called and they didn't have the password. We asked if we could bring the laptop in to see what they could do. They told us that no matter what they would not return the computer.
We asked to speak to the store manager.
She said that it was not cost effective to return electronics and hung-up on us.We called corporate and they were of no help besides being able to file a formal complaint.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I own three of the Blair Wiggins signature series flats blue s-curve technology rods and the 8.0 ft rod broke the second day I used it and the 7.9 ft..."
- "! Introduction THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO SAMS CLUB BEGGING FOR WHAT THEY REFUSED ME BEFORE! You sold me last year 2 tires BF Goodriches just a few months..."
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "This review is absolutely right on. I lived there, as well. The building was allowed to deteriorate for far too many years before proper maintenance was initiated..only two years ago!..."