Sams Club - Purchased laptop that was password protected & refused return
We purchased a laptop at a Sam's 2 1/2 hours from our house.When we purchased the laptop they guaranteed if there was anything wrong with the laptop it would be returnable to any location.
When we arrived home we found it to be password protected. We called and they didn't have the password. We asked if we could bring the laptop in to see what they could do. They told us that no matter what they would not return the computer.
We asked to speak to the store manager.
She said that it was not cost effective to return electronics and hung-up on us.We called corporate and they were of no help besides being able to file a formal complaint.review #168078
You may also like
- "Friday night at any store.... busy YES!!! Sams no exception to be expected. Pick up the things we needed and head for the check out. Lines yes. Wait just three..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I "won" several items from SAMs club auction site and they listed shipping charges one price but charged me more than 3 x the quoted amount! Estimated shipping...8.77.....charged to..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "After ordering and being told it would be a month before our delivery date, we were okay with this. A month passed and 2 days before the delivery we were..."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."
- "I decided to sell a brand new Louis Vuitton bag with original receipt (originally priced at $2800) to Hollywood Glam Consignment, which is a consignment store I found on instagram..."
- "The SAME INCIDENT happened with me... On 06/25/15.. Lost my job due to downsizing. I have NEVER been late on payment (besides one time by a week). I called to..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."