Sams Club - SAM'S CLUB HEARING AIDS AT FANTASTIC PRICES & SERVICES AVAILABLE LOCALLY?
The phones are starting to ring of their hooks.
Sam's Clubs tremendous offer on hearing aids is generating a lot of traffice...by every measure and in every way.
All quality products manufacatured by General Hearing Instruments, an American Company located in New Orleans,La., who enjoys a long established and well deserved reputation.
There are supposedly 300 million People in the United States.
About 10% are classified as Senior Citizens.
Of the approximately 30 million Seniors (each having 2 years) about 10% of them, or about 3 million are immediate prospects for new hearing aids.
The primary reason they have purchased them is PRICE.
Now a pair of Hearing Aids are available from Sam's Club, through the Internet, at less than $700 per pair.
The market price, everywhere in the United States, and for that matter the World (including CHINA) is about $7,000 per pair and in some places $10,000 per pair.
Sam Walton would be proud.
Making a needed product, available to the Public.
The Hearing Aids can be serviced locally on a Fee Basis by local Hearing Aid Dispensers.
For additional information call: EUGENIA @ (800) 432-7114
OR VISIT: WWW.ABCHEARINGAIDS.SAMSBIZ.COM
You may also like
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "I was called by VisionWorks at Town Center Mall telling me that they made a mistake on one of the two pairs of eyeglasses I purchased, saying that they made..."
- "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."