Sams Club - SAM'S CLUB HEARING AIDS AT FANTASTIC PRICES & SERVICES AVAILABLE LOCALLY?
The phones are starting to ring of their hooks.
Sam's Clubs tremendous offer on hearing aids is generating a lot of traffice...by every measure and in every way.
All quality products manufacatured by General Hearing Instruments, an American Company located in New Orleans,La., who enjoys a long established and well deserved reputation.
There are supposedly 300 million People in the United States.
About 10% are classified as Senior Citizens.
Of the approximately 30 million Seniors (each having 2 years) about 10% of them, or about 3 million are immediate prospects for new hearing aids.
The primary reason they have purchased them is PRICE.
Now a pair of Hearing Aids are available from Sam's Club, through the Internet, at less than $700 per pair.
The market price, everywhere in the United States, and for that matter the World (including CHINA) is about $7,000 per pair and in some places $10,000 per pair.
Sam Walton would be proud.
Making a needed product, available to the Public.
The Hearing Aids can be serviced locally on a Fee Basis by local Hearing Aid Dispensers.
For additional information call: EUGENIA @ (800) 432-7114
OR VISIT: WWW.ABCHEARINGAIDS.SAMSBIZ.COM
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! I ordered progressives and..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "Pama management is absolutely the worst management i ever rented from. They are slum lords that care nothing about any of their tenants! I have several neighbors who have..."
- " I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive..."
- "This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board. He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."
- "i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits. As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back. The one top left comes in..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."