Sam's Club only wants to promote the white people if your black you get stuck with a small *** position.I know for a fact because I have worked with them fore 3 years, never received full time or never got promoted to a new position but every white person came in and got full time or promoted with in 3 months.
They are very racist.
White people come in and treat the black employees like *** and they accept it as if its fine.Word of advice don't support that racist *** Sam's Club they dont deserve to even be open.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday august 22,2015 it entered the SAMs wholesale tire department in Jonesboro, Arkansas at 5:15 pm to take adavantage of a time sensitive $80 off purchase of four(4) Goodyear..."
- "I bought a Powr Kraft Professional socket set from Montgomery Ward many years ago (1970s?). It has a written lifetime guarantee (see bottom right of attached photo from inside cover..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front...."
- "My family lives bacon and loves saving money but when you buy great value bacon to save money and have to throw it away is unacceptable!!!! We recently bought large..."
- "I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of..."
- "Josh jones owner of phoenix plumbing Houston Texas 77076 422 dipping Lane a *** I found it on his laptop it shows him with young boys and young girls texting..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."