Sams Club - Sam's Club Is Racist
Sam's Club only wants to promote the white people if your black you get stuck with a small *** position.I know for a fact because I have worked with them fore 3 years, never received full time or never got promoted to a new position but every white person came in and got full time or promoted with in 3 months.
They are very racist.
White people come in and treat the black employees like *** and they accept it as if its fine.Word of advice don't support that racist *** Sam's Club they dont deserve to even be open.review #127354
You may also like
- "I "won" several items from SAMs club auction site and they listed shipping charges one price but charged me more than 3 x the quoted amount! Estimated shipping...8.77.....charged to..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "This johnny you had declined me a refund after I had ordered a product. I asked him continuously for my money back and he sent me the same message saying..."
- "I bought this watch because it had a unique minimalistic style and I liked it also I like Adidas stuff. Thinking some German engineering must have gone into the development..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."