Sams Club - Sam's Club Is Racist
Sam's Club only wants to promote the white people if your black you get stuck with a small *** position.I know for a fact because I have worked with them fore 3 years, never received full time or never got promoted to a new position but every white person came in and got full time or promoted with in 3 months.
They are very racist.
White people come in and treat the black employees like *** and they accept it as if its fine.Word of advice don't support that racist *** Sam's Club they dont deserve to even be open.f02fa14 review #127354
You may also like
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "I have been using this product for three years. I am 65 years old. I have tried many expensive products, and gave them all time to work. They did not..."
- "My house is on neihborcity..as a sold house but benifiting the realator of to sell another piece of *** mold infested house that this realator sold me...be ware of neibor..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."