Sams Club - SAM'S CLUB SELLING HEARING AIDS THROUGH THE INTERNET - GREAT NEWS
I am pleased to announce, and expose, the fact that Sam's Club is now selling American Made quality hearing aids through the Internet.
Finally, hearing aids at a reasonable price.
2 hearing aids available for about $750 dollars for the pair.
The same design and quality hearing aids are being sold by Medical Doctors, Audiologists, and Hearing Aid Offices for several thousand dollars each.
Now you know how much profit there is in hearing aids, and thats why Medical Doctors are now selling them.
The only problem I see, is that in most cases, hearing aids have to be adjusted by Hearing Aid Dispensers and not all Hearing Aid Dispensers are happy about Sam's Club selling hearing aids.
All the Consumer has to do is to contact an independent Hearing Aid Dispenser and negotiate service on a fee basis.
I believe an office visit for a fee of $100 should make the Hearing Aid Dispenser happy and even if it takes a couple of office visits, the total cost will still be thousands of dollars less than otherwise purchased.
An office visit of 1 hour per visit should be allowed for that fee.
Do not let the Hearing Aid Dispenser try to talk you into returning the Hearing Aids to Sam's Club and buying them from him or her.
Sam's Club is buying the hearing aids from General Hearing Instruments, a long-time, well established, highly reputable Manufacturer, located in New Orleans,La, and they have a toll free 800 number.
Talk to their Customer Service People and they can help you.
If you want any further information please feel comfortable calling me on my toll free number:(800)432-7114.
Ask for Eugeniad50468b review #145570
You may also like
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."