Sams Club - SAM'S CLUB SELLING HEARING AIDS THROUGH THE INTERNET - GREAT NEWS
I am pleased to announce, and expose, the fact that Sam's Club is now selling American Made quality hearing aids through the Internet.
Finally, hearing aids at a reasonable price.
2 hearing aids available for about $750 dollars for the pair.
The same design and quality hearing aids are being sold by Medical Doctors, Audiologists, and Hearing Aid Offices for several thousand dollars each.
Now you know how much profit there is in hearing aids, and thats why Medical Doctors are now selling them.
The only problem I see, is that in most cases, hearing aids have to be adjusted by Hearing Aid Dispensers and not all Hearing Aid Dispensers are happy about Sam's Club selling hearing aids.
All the Consumer has to do is to contact an independent Hearing Aid Dispenser and negotiate service on a fee basis.
I believe an office visit for a fee of $100 should make the Hearing Aid Dispenser happy and even if it takes a couple of office visits, the total cost will still be thousands of dollars less than otherwise purchased.
An office visit of 1 hour per visit should be allowed for that fee.
Do not let the Hearing Aid Dispenser try to talk you into returning the Hearing Aids to Sam's Club and buying them from him or her.
Sam's Club is buying the hearing aids from General Hearing Instruments, a long-time, well established, highly reputable Manufacturer, located in New Orleans,La, and they have a toll free 800 number.
Talk to their Customer Service People and they can help you.
If you want any further information please feel comfortable calling me on my toll free number:(800)432-7114.
Ask for Eugenia
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..."
- "Went Hakim, to get my new prescription, in the past I had glasses made with Nikon lenses and had no issue with Hakim before. But not this time! As soon..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50. I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "I bought a bag of Clover Valley Tropical Trail Mix on 10/2015 and the mix is rancid, I called the number in the back and gave all information Cll #..."
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."
- "I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem// Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids..."