Sams Club - SAM'S CLUB SELLING HEARING AIDS THROUGH THE INTERNET - GREAT NEWS
I am pleased to announce, and expose, the fact that Sam's Club is now selling American Made quality hearing aids through the Internet.
Finally, hearing aids at a reasonable price.
2 hearing aids available for about $750 dollars for the pair.
The same design and quality hearing aids are being sold by Medical Doctors, Audiologists, and Hearing Aid Offices for several thousand dollars each.
Now you know how much profit there is in hearing aids, and thats why Medical Doctors are now selling them.
The only problem I see, is that in most cases, hearing aids have to be adjusted by Hearing Aid Dispensers and not all Hearing Aid Dispensers are happy about Sam's Club selling hearing aids.
All the Consumer has to do is to contact an independent Hearing Aid Dispenser and negotiate service on a fee basis.
I believe an office visit for a fee of $100 should make the Hearing Aid Dispenser happy and even if it takes a couple of office visits, the total cost will still be thousands of dollars less than otherwise purchased.
An office visit of 1 hour per visit should be allowed for that fee.
Do not let the Hearing Aid Dispenser try to talk you into returning the Hearing Aids to Sam's Club and buying them from him or her.
Sam's Club is buying the hearing aids from General Hearing Instruments, a long-time, well established, highly reputable Manufacturer, located in New Orleans,La, and they have a toll free 800 number.
Talk to their Customer Service People and they can help you.
If you want any further information please feel comfortable calling me on my toll free number:(800)432-7114.
Ask for Eugenia
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "placed 5 different orders with online photo to be picked up at 3 different clubs for special occasion on 7th of July.All orders were being delivered to clubs on 5th..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."