Sams club tires are seconds
I purchased a set of tires for my car as well as my wifes car.I noticed a vibration in both.
I returened both to the store. They rotated and rebalanced 3 times. The tires were at least 1/4" out of round. Clearly not first line tires.
I will never buy tires there again. The staff could care less about your car. They scrached up the rims on both cars. Got grease on the seat of my car.
When we would return and complain we would have to wait for a long time. Also dont ever fall for the rebates. You will never recieve a check.
The man that runs the dept is Larry Bray.He thinks the more people he screws over the bigger his bonus check will be.review #147375
You may also like
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. My..."
- "I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just..."