Sams club tires are seconds
I purchased a set of tires for my car as well as my wifes car.I noticed a vibration in both.
I returened both to the store. They rotated and rebalanced 3 times. The tires were at least 1/4" out of round. Clearly not first line tires.
I will never buy tires there again. The staff could care less about your car. They scrached up the rims on both cars. Got grease on the seat of my car.
When we would return and complain we would have to wait for a long time. Also dont ever fall for the rebates. You will never recieve a check.
The man that runs the dept is Larry Bray.He thinks the more people he screws over the bigger his bonus check will be.review #147375
You may also like
- "ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got..."
- "Mjk automotive of Colorado, (Denver Metro area), Are deceptive and very unethical dealers. I am a auto dealer myself and purchased a vehicle online from them, after speaking to..."
- "! Introduction THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO SAMS CLUB BEGGING FOR WHAT THEY REFUSED ME BEFORE! You sold me last year 2 tires BF Goodriches just a few months..."
- "Less than 6 months ago I purchase the Winter Park collection bedroom set for my 10-year-old daughter.One evening approximately one month ago, when she was getting into her full size..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."