Update by user Sep 29

Well, it is now 9/29/2019 and have not heard one word from Sam's as to how to get a replacement part even though they still sell a similar product from the same company.

Original review posted by user Aug 30

Undoubtedly Sam's Club does not believe in bad reviews. I have a 3 year old sofa that is broken and can't get a replacement part!

The following is my review and comments from Sam's review moderator:

It cannot be published to the website, but.. —

Hello Bob,

Your opinion is very important to us and the Sam's Club community. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Roosevelt Console Loveseat. Unfortunately, your review did not meet our guidelines for posting on our site.

Your review cannot be approved because it:

mentions customer service issues

includes personally identifiable information

Submit something new

We encourage you to review our guidelines and resubmit your review on Roosevelt Console Loveseat .

Thanks again,

Sam's Club

Review of Sam's Service and Marks and Cohen Prod.

I purchased a Marks and Cohen previous model sofa Item #158943 a BUCK Fabric Reclining Sofa May 12, 2016 order number 2226793658 Old Sam's Customer No.

10159100070256813 and less than 3 years of use the right side recliner handle broke off. I continued to use it broken, and then on 8/28/2019 the lever broke completely and is now unusable. After contacting Sam's to find out who to contact for a replacement part. They were no help at all.

Said since they didn't stock that specific item anymore they could not help! So I'm stuck with a 3-1/2 year old recliner that can't be used to recline. It would be nice for either someone knowledgeable from Sam's or Marks & Cohen to help me out. Please respond to bob@janitorialsupplies.com

Contact Customer Service with questions or concerns.

If you no longer wish to receive notifications like this, you can unsubscribe any time.

This email was sent by: Sam's Club

2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive, Bentonville, AR, 72716-0745, USA

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sams Club Cons: Refused to communicate a solution for replacement parts for sofa.

Comments