Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought tires from them and got a flat tire in the same week that i bought the tires. I was going to call them the same day i got the flat tire because they never reset my tire monitoring system.

I quickly learned that if you call the auto department directly they will not answer the phone instead you have to contact customer service and get transferred over to the auto department before they answer the phone. I set up an appoinment with a guy for 6 and told him that i need a new tire and i needed them to fix the tire monitoring system. He told me that it was the machine they use to reset the tire monitor system is broken i asked him "When will it be fixed" he said " i Do not know". So i guess that is not happening.

When i arrived for my appoinment there was a sign that said closed. I had to call a manager to find the employee that was suppose to be working. He found him and had some excuse on why he was not at the desk. The employee them told me that they did not order my tire, But that he could reset my tire monitoring system when they get the new tire in.

I asked him to make am appointment he said " you do not need an appoinment for 1 tire just come in. So two days later i call and ask if my tire is there. I once again had to go through customer service to get the auto department to answer the phone. The lady to me the tire was there but i could not come in.

Because i did not have an appointment. After talking to her i realized i am suck dealing with this poorly managed department and set up another appointment. I set up two dates just incase they managed to get out of fixing my car a 3rd time. The next available appointment was during my lunch.

And it took around am hour to change one tire. Oh and the guy said that they could not reset my tire monitoring system. And i had to pay a small fee to these incompetaint employees. I Am so pissed i could not speak.

I just left. I will not renew muy member ship.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Customer Care.

Comments