2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 02, 2018

Just amazed at the total lack of communication and poorest customer service for such a large company? They are getting their lunch handed to them by competition apparently.

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2018

Attempted to buy a mattress online. Purchase seemed fine, then the calls from the delivery started.

So every two or three days I get a robo call from MXD the delivery company. They state that my mattress is being made and is on the way son...delivery date was estimated 12 to 27 Dec... No calls, no E-mails, no nothing. I start calling and E-mailing (side note, to contact via E-mail, flowers are more important than customer service is obvious when you listen to the phone tree).

I get the "Sir, I will call you back today, I promise" and they don't. Every time I have to completely Re-explain and re-enter all my information etc... The runaround. Finally mid January they admit to the first "custom" built mattress was damaged in shipping, but anther is being made and they will deliver, soon.

So the MXD calls are at it again and they can deliver like mid February! I find a person who actually told me the truth and they confirm the "second" mattress is in a warehouse less than two hours from me but that they wont send a truck. After several more days of trying to get them to reconsider and ship it right away, I cancel. They insure refund immediately, which does not happen, and after complaining again offer to send me a paltry $100 gift card.

They are out the sale, the damaged mattress, the replacement mattress, and after all that want to give me crumbs...thanks Nancy. Then to TOP all of that off never delivered the gift card. I have had to go through almost as mush BS with them via online and phone.

I just spent an hour of wasted effort with an ignorant, mean hearted, bad spirited and unbelievably rude "supervisor" named Latesha. The only good news in any of all this is they are so poor at communication, so will probably fail at online in the end and their retail stores are closing like SEARS LMFAO.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sams Club Cons: Especially attitude.

Comments

When I spoke with someone at a store, it was completely different. They are attempting to at least apologize.

It amazes me that a company as big and powerful and seemingly forward thinking has such a weak presence in the online market. And that presence is so awful in respect to customer satisfaction....