Update added by user Apr 25, 2013
Yes, I agree the overcharge issue on shipping charges should be fairly easy to figure out, so let me once again explain so as to help you understand.I bought/ won several of the same items, the picture for 8.77 shows the amount SAMs club stated I would pay for shipping.
I was charged 29.00 EACH for shipping on all but one ITEM to my card that I have on file.
I'm pleased to say I have had this issue resolved (finally)after making several phone calls to SAMs club they have refunded all overcharges.
Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2013
I "won" several items from SAMs club auction site and they listed shipping charges one price but charged me more than 3 x the quoted amount!Estimated shipping...8.77.....charged to my account....29.47!
Strange thing is, I previously won the mentioned item 7 times over the last 6 months and it wasn't until recently that they started over charging on the last 4 or 5 items. Decided to bid on another stool without confirming my bid and sure enough shipping came up 8.77, so i took a picture for confirmation. A phone call to CS and I was assured it was a glitch in system and difference would be refunded. I was told that their phones were busy with same complaints.
Nothing has been refunded and has been over a week. Made another phone call tonite and am told system is down to phone back later. Took several attempts to get through as it was. Also, not sure what the problem is but SAMS club needs to train packing and shipping dept how to pack.
Stemware placed in box not wrapped or secured with bubble wrap?
Really?It is a wonder only one of the stemware was broken!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I received a mailer from Sam's Club to a VIP Holiday Event. The ad stated "You're invited t a special VIP event". We have had a Business Membership..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."
- "Am really pissed this spider could have bit me while opening the package!!!!!!!!!!I have never bought these types of products and it was from a Kroger store. No No receipt...."
- "I sent in my shoes for repair after the inside seam unravelled even though they had only be worn once. After approximately six weeks, the shoes were returned to..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."