Update added by user Apr 25, 2013
Yes, I agree the overcharge issue on shipping charges should be fairly easy to figure out, so let me once again explain so as to help you understand.I bought/ won several of the same items, the picture for 8.77 shows the amount SAMs club stated I would pay for shipping.
I was charged 29.00 EACH for shipping on all but one ITEM to my card that I have on file.
I'm pleased to say I have had this issue resolved (finally)after making several phone calls to SAMs club they have refunded all overcharges.
Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2013
I "won" several items from SAMs club auction site and they listed shipping charges one price but charged me more than 3 x the quoted amount!Estimated shipping...8.77.....charged to my account....29.47!
Strange thing is, I previously won the mentioned item 7 times over the last 6 months and it wasn't until recently that they started over charging on the last 4 or 5 items. Decided to bid on another stool without confirming my bid and sure enough shipping came up 8.77, so i took a picture for confirmation. A phone call to CS and I was assured it was a glitch in system and difference would be refunded. I was told that their phones were busy with same complaints.
Nothing has been refunded and has been over a week. Made another phone call tonite and am told system is down to phone back later. Took several attempts to get through as it was. Also, not sure what the problem is but SAMS club needs to train packing and shipping dept how to pack.
Stemware placed in box not wrapped or secured with bubble wrap?
Really?It is a wonder only one of the stemware was broken!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Every time I bid the bidder list shows a bidder who has placed bid way early than me as the winner even though i tired putting more money than it..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I sent in my shoes for repair after the inside seam unravelled even though they had only be worn once. After approximately six weeks, the shoes were returned to..."
- "Am really pissed this spider could have bit me while opening the package!!!!!!!!!!I have never bought these types of products and it was from a Kroger store. No No receipt...."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."