Do not use my Sam's card any more and had no desire to renew it. It was automatically renewed and my card charged.

Called the next day to cancel and get a refund. Was ridiculous how hard it has been to get this done. They want to send me an e gift card instead of refunding my credit card stating they don't have the credit card info on file. Well they had the info the day before to charge my card, but they don't have the info to refund the charge?

Will never shop Sam's or Walmart again. Horrible customer service with unscrupulous practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I don’t understand why Sams tried to renew my membership and put it in my credit card I didn’t want to renew it they should not be able to decide for you to renew your card that should be against the law!

I don’t understand

Same Situation with my membership,My question is how Sam's can keep your payment information stored for a year by law,I'm pretty sure that's Illegal..They done the same thing to me