Verified Reviewer

We have been faithful Sam's customers. It has been a great, affordable option.

But... We order close to 900 Christmas cards for clients of my husband's business every year. This year (2019) was a nightmare. Not only did the order take 4x longer than promised (only 4 days before Christmas), but I also spent no less than 10 hours on the phone with them trying to get them that soon.

Not helpful at all. They gave no explanation. In fact, I was promised things during multiple calls that ended up not being true. Recently (Feb.

2020) I ordered through the business printing side a banner for a convention. I received someone else's banner. When I called, they gave no clue where mine was in process. Basically, I was told, just wait.

I need this banner in time!!! I can of course only get someone in the Philippines. Their customer service has gone hill significantly. I miss the in-store photo people.

This online only stuff is horrible service. Meanwhile, I have a lacrosse banner for some youth league in Vegas.

Does someone have my banner? I'll never know.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sams Club Pros: Good prices.

Sams Club Cons: Horrible customer service, Do not deliver product in time frame promised.

Comments