Metairie, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved

Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive.both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription for lenses totally wrong.

When i told that the lenses very made first time i cant see with my eye. then he started stories that your eyes are like this and that. nd after 3 months again she updated with new lenses .

eyes are not trial and error method for experiments.

I suggest never take risk with your eye with Dr pham.No sense to behave with patient and she makes statement that she is only right we are just dumb

Review about: Sams Club Pharmacy Services.

I didn't like: Be carefull.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Edgepark Medical Supplies - Edge park is a ostomate's nightmare and is totally LAWSUIT worthy!!! Edgepark Medical Supplies "I thought I was alone. I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit. I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have..." Read more Sams Club -  SAM'S CLUB IN GENERAL REVIEW OVER THE YEARS Sams Club "! Introduction THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO SAMS CLUB BEGGING FOR WHAT THEY REFUSED ME BEFORE! You sold me last year 2 tires BF Goodriches just a few months..." Read more Sams Club - Review about Software from Lawrenceville, Georgia Sams Club "After waiting for manager or someone to unlock cage to get software already paid for for 1 hour At SAMs club Tuscaloosa Al All the while my mother was waiting..." Read more DOMINANT TESTO & EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT: Sneaky way to rip you off for $200 Dominant Testo "DOMINANT TESTO and EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT promote their capsules on the internet and Facebook and advertise FREE TRIAL - just pay $5 shipping. Then (hidden in the small grayed-out print)..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more