I arrived for my eye exam promptly, but stood at the counter for 15 min before any one would acknowledge me. Two workers sat 5 feet from the counter but would not make eye contact or speak.
Finally one asked if I was there for an eye exam (she knew all along) and gave me a clipboard of paperwork to fill out which was frustrating since I would have been finished.
Then seated where you buy eyewear she told me to take out my contacts. No sink to wash my hands, no contacts case to store them, no solution. I told her I didn't have a case and she asked why I didn't bring one. I finally convinced her to let me borrow one of theirs (this is an optical store and there are literally hundreds of them) and to let me wash my hands.
She took me to a side room with a sink and I asked her where the exam would be because I could not see any rooms with exam equipment. She refused to tell me and I told her I wasn't taking out my contacts without knowing where I was going because I'm legally blind without them. She said I should have brought glasses. I asked again and she said she'd have to get the doctor.
I won't make a complaint against the doctor because he warmed up after a while, but who knows what she said to him.
The kicker is this Sam's has eye exams two day's a week so I don't see how anyone could be exhausted from dealing with patients. I was there 45 mins. The exam took 6 mins and there were never any more patients during that time.
I'll pay the extra $50 for the professionalism of a doctors office next time.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."