1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Why is it you are trying to rid of the emplyees in your store by eliminating the cashiers? You have 6 standard checkouts now ( you used to have 10) in the Pensacola, Fl store AND ONLY 3 WERE OPEN.

Plus since I went there about a month ago you have added 2 more check yourself out stations. I always understood the cost of the product included the personel it took to check it out and put it in your cart. Now, I guess you are trying to save even more money by making me your customer for almost 40 years check out her own groceries !!! I don't want to check out myself and neither does the other 50 or so people who were lined up at the 3 open cashiers.

I waited 27 minutes for a cashier which in unaccepetable . From this experience I am going to do more shopping thru Amazon at least I don't have to stand there 27 minutes to buy what I am shopping for.

I have since stopped shopping at walmart because I can ALWAYS get much better pricing, quality & availability at Amazon. If you asked me for a star rating it would have to be 1 star.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Checkout Facility.

Preferred solution: bring back more cashiers.

I didn't like: Not enough cashiers.

• Worst Customer Service Sam s