I ordered an apple watch from Sam's on Feb 5 and they said it would be delivered on Feb 9. I signed up to receive shipping status and delivery confirmation but Fedex never sent it.

I tracked the package and it said it was out for delivery and the delivery update wasn't posted until late in the evening hours after it had been delivered. I get home and there was a box left on my porch. When I picked it up and turned it over it was torn and empty. Sam's sent a $400 value item without delivery confirmation.

My neighborhood is highly patrolled by police and never once in the 10 years we have lived here has anything been stolen. I filed a report with the police, with Fedex and Sam's Club and 3 weeks later I am without my watch or a refund. They said they are sorry for my frustration but not going to give me a refund. I didn't ask for a refund.

I wanted my watch that I paid for. I called them again to escalate the case and I still have not heard anything from them. All they said was to file a dispute with my credit card company. It is not my credit card company's fault.

Even Fedex admitted it may be their staff that stole the merchandise and advised me to contact Sam's to file a case against them. This is really bad customer service!

This is the response I get from your company.

Response By Email (Emma) (03/02/2021 10:58 AM)

Good afternoon,

I understand the frustration but unfortunately we are not able to process a refund for this item.

Please file a dispute claim with your credit card or bank in order to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Emma

Lost After Delivery Specialist

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments