Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn.I can't give this as a gift and have to go out of my way to go return this...not to mention I could have bought the same items cheaper elsewhere as I did further shopping on-line.

Costco here I come.....so done with you folks.Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco Costco

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of a product or service from Sams Club and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Sams Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Costco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sams Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments