1.9K views

Me and my sisters went to the Pearl City Sams Club recently and purchased a curling iron from some israeli guy who said he was local! What a lie!

Number two the piece of *** he sold us shorted our our entire bathroom and started a fire in the hallway.

This some chinese junk and he said it was from france, he is an immigrant and shouldnt be here anyway, I cant believe he would charge us all that money to screw up our house and ruin our relationship with Sams never again will we ever shop at Sams Club. Screw them we go to Costco!

Sincerely,

Manda Lee Haishi

Comments

Your loss was only $99.00?

I am just curious to know what that product has to do with Sam's Club? Costco also has vendors selling their products in store so why not boycott both?

Mandan Lee Haishi (Haishi ??? Is it an USA 100% pure breed?)

I unfortunately bumped into your ignorant, racial slurs and rant and I am 110% sure that is not matching the true, loving American in language and tones.

I searched for the Jose Eber fusion promotional gift package I just TESTED at Sams. I am an engineering designer, and there was no electrical issues whatsoever while I TESTED the infusion brush, the curling brush AND the flat, vibrating iron. I spent 30 minutes doing my hair with all three items and talking to the sales rep. His origin does absolutely NOT affect the product quality, for one, and he was very polite, hard-working professional.

I rated these products of great quality. I first curled ALL my hair with easy. I have a head full of beautiful, thick, medium bob, gray hair (natural). After all the beautiful work, love the easy curls, then I flattened it all also in no time with easy!

And I am not talented in doing my hair, but these products helped me immensely to do it with easy and quickly. And flattening my hair did NOT have the typical smell of burnt hair. I have done it all one after the another repeatedly on my dry hair with no products!

I just happily turned as their products embassador for no pay. I thank you for the opportunity of clarifying the products quality and about SAMS that still does a great wholesale job for a reasonable membership.

to Heloisa Jager #1579322

I bought the Blow Dryer Vibrating Flat iron and 2 different Hot brushes For 134.99 at my Sam's Club in Ohio Jose Eber products are the Bomb I love them

No, no, no. Nothing you just said is true.

I'm calling you out.

You are a liar. Your statement doesn't make sense to anyone who has ever worked or shopped at Sams.

#311905

IF YOUR CURLING IRON IS THE CAUSE FOR YOUR HOUSE CATCHING FIRE AS YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY SHOULD HAVE INVESTIGATED AND CONCLUDED, THEN PURSUE LEGAL AVENUES AND SUE FOR DAMAGES.