While I was browsing through Sam's Club last week I was approached by a guy who insisted on giving me a blue ticket and wanted me to come watch his demo and get a free knife.He was demonstrating a knife set from Hessler Worldwide.

I was surprised at how well the knives performed, especially for the price. The demo set looked like really good stainless steel, they cut beautifully, and came with a lifetime warranty. I bought three sets, one for myself and one for each of my sisters. When I got home I opened one of the boxes and realized I had been fooled.

I do not believe the demo set represented what was in the box, not by a long shot! I proceeded to look this company up online and here we are.

I returned all three sets back to Sam's and by the look on the cashier's face it was obvious I was not the first to return this item.

I know there are plenty of *** artists out there, shame on them.What bothers me more than anything is that Sam's Club is allowing this sort of company to sell products in their stores.

Bottom line, save your money, time and gas as you will probably be returning this junk.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hessler worldwide knife from Sams Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sams Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality is aweful and demo set seemed to be of much better quality. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Costco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sams Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

The knives you recieve do not seem to be the same quality as the demo set. Not saying they are a total scam but, the quality is substandard for the price. Returned them to SAM's the day after purchase.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1338746

I expect Sam's Club gets a cut of each sale and the demos bring in the sales. Sounds like something a Walmart operation would turn a blind eye to.

I bought these knives after watching the demo & wanted to love them so much.They cut well and look awesome.

One time in the dishwasher & they rusted.I had to return them.

Yes buy pampered chef knives they are everything they say they are and more.