Reston, Virginia

I notified "Sam's Club" my husband died. 9/5/08. I thought I was doing the right thing. I didn't have to tell them and feel I was done wrong just because I did.

They immediately canceled our membership and refused to send me the monies promised if we used their credit card.

I paid our membership before leaving to Yuma in Nov. I just needed to get away for awhile.

Why my membership? I still owed the bill but was told I was an associate on my husbands card and so I cannot keep my membership.

It does not seem fair that the membership was canceled even though I had paid it.

And that even though we used their card for the rebate money, I was denied it. This is just not fair to me.

They should refund my membership money and send me the money my husband and I earned using their credit card.

I received my husbands estate, and bills, so I should also receive any thing owed his estate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments

actually this is a he, notice the name alvin, must be a homo couple.

It seems like you are more concerned about the monies which are owed to than your husband. Did he kill himself because he married you?

*** you no she isn't - yor a *** shut up. Your wrong

you are wrong. they are right.