Phoenix, Arizona
2.2

Update by user Dec 23, 2014

Since the original complaint I have received two case numbers wit the promise that I would receive a call back within a week. 4 weeks later and no call back.

After ordering over 50 items I have concluded what they sell is just overstock from the store and 90% of the time you will receive the same item that could have been purchased in the store at an earlier date. If you receive an item and it is damaged you may be able to return however not all items are returnable. Example I bought some Security Software that begins with a K for my Android phone only to find out that the description on the website states compatibility with Android phones, they do not mention that the O/S that is supported is over 3 years old.

I called the software company and they stated that the last 3 versions of Android is NOT supported and Sam's Club policy is because the software has ben opened it cannot be returned even though the advertising is incorrect. So for my final update don't expect much from customer service and most items on the site are older overstocked items that were in the store.

Original review posted by user Nov 23, 2014

In the last 3 weeks I have won over 25 auctions however I had 3 items that were not available when it comes to shipping the items. I called and customer service told me they did not have the item available however you go to a Sam's Club store and the items are in inventory and there were several times that were available after my order they were available for bidding.

They are starting to become totally unethical since I had an 2 orders for the same item won 4 days apart that were cancelled. So if you are buying for Christmas don't count on receiving the item because it takes up to 10 working days once you call them after you see your order is in an exception status.

Reason of review: Cancel Won Auction Items.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sams Club Cons: Auction site.

Comments