3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a Samsung 65" QLED TV online about two weeks ago.I got it for $419 and thought I was getting a deal.

I waited two weeks to get this tv and even called customer service 3 times to ensure I was getting my tv. They said it was coming and that it was probably being shipped heavy freight that's why it was taking so long. Three days later I got an email saying they cancelled my order. I called customer service and they said they had a glitch in their system and they would not sell me the tv.

I was pissed because I asked numerous times if it was coming and every time they said yes. I'm also upset that they waited two weeks to tell me it was cancelled! If there was a glitch I would expect them to cancel the order the next day or even the day after, but not after waiting two weeks and being told it was coming. Sams Club didn't offer anything except an apology.

I am appalled by there actions and believe they should do the right thing and offer me the tv for the price I paid and was advertised. I still have the invoice for this as well.

I will never buy online again from them and I will tell everyone I know to do the same!Costco it is from now on unless I get what I paid for!

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

A 65" qled for $419 is highly improbable. Must have been a misprint, for which they are not responsible.

good luck w/Costco...i just read similar post about them