Greatest issue is that I cannot seem to speak to a person in the United States...cannot understand because of heavy accents and not being able to get these people to understand or effectively even understand my issue All mention starting a report..but have no definitive information or details about the problem s solution.How can this unproductive process leave a customer with anything but frustration. My problem is simply, FedEx returned a defective product to us after we had contacted Sams Club to pick up and return this defective item.

3 days after pickup returning item to us. FedEx brought the item back...refused to put back on truck until they receive new paper work from Sams Club...since then I have had 5 personal phone conversations, 3 email contacts, and other contacts with your company with no resolutio, no information and no communication what so ever.

Your advertisement for good customer service is a false claim. If this message reaches anyone who cares or can truly help contact Katherine Holcomb at starwaslives@***.com

HELP!

User's recommendation: Horrible customer service.

Preferred solution: Pick up the damaged item.

Sams Club Cons: No customer service to resolve issues.

Comments