181 Northshore Blvd, Slidell, LA 70460, USA

Teller Dropping food on conveyor belt. Like frozen potpie-cookies and other brittle stuff.

Its like they don't care about you are buying just load it and get them out as fast as possible. This is not the first time its happen. Then I asked her not to drop it on the counter (She replied do you want to do it) In a smart way.

Ill go to the self check out register from now on I am 63 and don't need this. This is all I have to say It wont let me proceed unless I put 100 or more words word words words words words words words words words words words words words

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Checkout Facility.

Comments

As someone who is unhappy working for sams club, we are timed for our transactions. If we do not scan items under 4.0 seconds we can be fired.

We can be fired for all kinds of stupid things such as forcing the credit card on people too.

Worst place to work. And I am sorry that you all have a horrible shopping experience here.

I wonder if the cashiers are timed on how long each transaction is. This could explain why the cashier did this.

If so, this is a decision that is made by Senior staff Above the store level.

So the best thing to do is to send a letter to their Corporate Headquarters explaining your complaint. Their contact information is found on the internet.