Blue Springs, Missouri

I bought a clock radio that charges my iPhone from the clearance aisle that was marked returned with no description of why it was returned. I know they test returned items so I felt reasonably confident it was a working item.

I took it home and plugged it in and nothing came on. I tried everything to get it to come on to no avail. I returned it to the store and they would not take it back. They said these items are sold as is with no return.

How about a dam sign that tells everybody there is no return on these items. Nobody would by them. They should just throw that *** in the trash rather than dump them onto some unsuspecting customer that will be pissed off for life and try to bad mouth Sam's Club every chance they get to all their friends and family, which is what I plan to do.

That's 30 dollars worth of bad publicity that will go a long, long way. I have a sales business too and I know the damage one pissed off customer can do.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

If it was a orange sticker item they lied to you, I have worked at SAMs for 8 years and those items have a 7 day return policy on them!!