filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Sams Club - House product brand..

Wal-Mart and Sams used to have very good house brands.. as good as or better than name brands... NOT anymore.. They are all nasty and my dogs won't even eat them.. Save your money and your taste buds.. If you do shop there buy only name brands.. even then some taste like freezer burned. Bullshit Bullshit

Sams Club - Employee Odors as Greeter

Store 4815 has female employee working as Greeter and Cafe member. Thats has terrible body odor. Along with long chin hair that is not covered while working in cafe. Store does not have membership complaint form box. Told another employee about concerns. Employee still Has Chin hairs dropping in food and the odor problem
Show

Sams Club - Life is not good in the club!

Didn't have an appointment. I knew going in it may take longer. I was the first one in the tire area,before anyone with an appointment was there. I still had to wait 3 hours and 10 minutes to have my tires rotated and balanced. The problem is, there is no sense of urgency or diligence. They move around like sloths. I will no longer buy tires from sams club. My time is more valuable then that.
Reply to reviews
I ordered a Samsung tv and soundbar bundle about 2 weeks ago. The soundbar came last week, and the tv was delivered today. I opened the tv tonight and its not a Samsung tv. They sent me a Sharp tv. Now they no longer have the bundle left. So my choices were I could...

Sams Club - Chicken breast

The worst *** I have ever tasted throwing away. Rubbery!,, never buy them again and will tell all my people not to!! You guys are done with me!

Sams Club in Tallahassee, Florida - Bad experience

Them dont wont put my tires on my truck...at first them tell them going put the tires, i wait for 1 hour and them tell me that them dont due it
2.4

Sams club gas attendent

told the female at the gas station that paper was out on the pump . she smarted off and told me yea she new it . i asked could she fix, she then yelled at me. is this what sams wants working for them??????
1.8
Reply to reviews
i used my banks bill pay for my membership. after2 to 3 weeks i notice it was not processed, so i called Sams &they checked &said they had not received it. then i called bank &they said it had been sent. today someone from sams called &told me that Sams did not accept...

Sams Club - Shipping

I ordered a television on a special sale. I came home today to find is left on my porch by Fed Ex...with a shipping label stuck to the tv box itself. No packing...no nothing. The tv box for all to see sitting on my porch...to steal. Glad I went home for lunch!!

Sams Club - Empty turnovers

I love turnovers so I devided to buy a pack at the bakery. Never again. No cherried. Just a spoonful of jelly to me. Very empty. Very disappinted. Years avo the bakery was so much better. Not now. The prices keep gping up and the products keep coming down.
3.4