Houston, Texas

Brought car battery back to Sam's at Willowbrook Houston location as it was under 36 month warranty and did not start after 1 year. Mechanic told me that they could not give any sort of refund as I no longer have a membership - even though I bought battery while a member and under Sam's 3 year warranty.

Mechanic went to get a manager who never showed. Waited 45 minutes. Told mechanic that Sears or NTB or any other place would honor the warranty. They said that the difference was that the battery was bought under Sam's membership.

I stated that yes, the battery was bought while a member and was therefore purchased with their warranty that should be honored regardless.

Realized that the manager was never going to talk with me and left to get new battery at COSCO where I am now a member. Will never have membership at Sam's again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments

I have had a broilmaster bbq for over 30 years and still going can still get all the parts and they still sell them