320 W Main St, Freehold, NJ 07728
1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

COSTCO Here I come. I don't know where to begin.

There has been a change in structure to the point where you are on lock down as soon as you walk in. After you pay for an item you must wait on a line that is 10-50 people long so they can scan your receipt check 2-10 items to see if it's on the receipt then wait for an OK to let you go.

COSTCO Here I come. Now let's talk online purchases with IN STORE PICK UP. After you buy online and go thru the normal procedures the FUN begins.

You now have to down load the app. OK, you figure it's a normal app. (LOL) well they give you choices when signing up that you have to check in order to proceed - it has a button that say's NOT NOW - but if you hit the NOT NOW - you can't proceed. LOL.

So I'm already to get my "STUFF" and it say's when you are in front of the store let us know. So I hit the LET US KNOW button and it states, MEET YOU BY THE PICK UP. Another LOL moment. After 15 minutes of waiting, I went and got my order.

The picture below is the line getting out of the store that I took from the SERVICE COUNTER LINE so I could complete my order.

IS THAT STUPID OR WHAT.....

It was so hectic, I brought my order back to the pick up area and left. 40 minutes has now gone by.

I returned today and after 35 minutes, with two service counter help they still didn't know how to check me out. I was given a paper that stated paid but was not the final receipt. On this paper it stated a receipt will be mailed to my email address.

AND that's what you need to walk out of the store.

LOL moment #3. To make a long story short I'm still waiting for the receipt. I finally walked out of SAM's for the last time telling the exit person who was yelling at me, to call the cops and then go to the service area and find out.

I am going to COSTCO as soon as I post this review.

One last item. When I purchase at WALMART online and pay for it I am given a receipt.

I go to the store find the pick up area, show them my Dr.

Lisc., and the receipt - they give me the item(s) and I walk out. Now, since Sam's Club and Walmart are owned by the same parent company why can't they make the online buying experience the same.

They can't because at Sam's they probably hired a PHD in computer science that doen't know the 1st thing about buying online and made so difficult that you want to scream.

Anyway, COSTCO HERE I COME.......

Sam's Club MINUS ---5.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments