My previous comments have fallen on death ears, but this is very annoying. Sam's Club has the craziest, silliest, and zaniest password requirements that I have ever seen online. No one else requires such an exhaustive mixture of length, letters in specific places, minimum amount of numbers, as well as upper/lower cases all in ONE single password. (see below)
Please remember the following when creating your new password:
- Password must be 8-15 characters long
- The first and last character must be a letter
- Password must contain a minimum of 2 numbers
- Password should contain a combination of lower and upper case characters
- Password cannot be the same as your Username
- Password cannot be same as your prior 3 passwords
How can one be expected to remember such a password? This is absolutely ludicrous and I can never remember my password when I try to make a payment at samsclubcredit.com. Why can't paying my bill online be simple with Sam's Club?
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE make it simpler!
Thanks in advance