Elmsford, New York

The incident happened the Friday before the snow storm on 01/22. After I waited on line and paid for my items I was asked for my receipt and I declined.

I explained to the security guard it was my right to decline. I further explained that the membership policy simply states that upon leaving, my receipt will be requested to insure that the customer wasn't overcharged. He cursed and threatened me all the way to my vehicle and while I loaded my vehicle. calling me ***, *** and telling me to Go *** Myself.

I am sure this incident is on camera and I demand to know what will be done. He told me my membership is revoked. If that is the case, when will I receive my refund. This was in the Elmsford location.

I sent in complaints and haven't been contacted yet. It is over a week now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Preferred solution: Replace disgraceful employee.

Comments

If they cancel your membership because you do not follow the rules that YOU SIGNED for than you will not get a refund. I agree with civil rights and all of that but you signed the form that says they will be checking your receipt when you leave the store, and I doubt he started swearing at you for no reason and you were on your best behavior, we are missing parts of this story of course.

Hopefully your behavior was also caught on camera. Hopefully they show your behavior to one of your parents so they can discipline you.

You are not the center of the universe, they have hundreds of complaints and they will deal with them first.