Florence, Mississippi

I own two business in which we spend lots of money at our store located in Pearl MS. One business we have is a convenience store. After years of having customers come to our door at closing, it has always brought great reviews along with repeat customers because our employees have compassion for their fellow man.

I left work at 8:00 tonight when the store. Loved to run to SAMs club, 30 minutes away to retrieve cash register tape for my 6:00 am shift. Although it was closing time and customers were still in line checking out I noticed, so I went to the exit side and ask Paulette if I could run in and grab the computer tape I needed for the next day. Not only did she tell me twice they were closing, she wouldn't look me in the eye to see that I was desperate.

Customer Service is what brings people back to SAMs and when you are treated by a person that won't even look you in the face, it says a great deal about the business.

Very disappointed and probably rather shop with food service companies in the future than to waste time spending money at SAMs.

Sams Club Cons: Crappy customer service.

Comments

Always request a manager. We are doing the job the best we can.