Verified Reviewer

3.6

My experience with a Sara/Sarah at the register is one that has me reconsidering if I will renew my membership. She was RUDE and impatient.

I asked for her help because I had scanned 1 item twice instead of once. She quickly proceeded to tell me what buttons to hit on the register. I was unsure what I was doing and asked her to repeat the steps slowly. She did.

But clearly these steps should have been done by the "professionaI" that works there. While she was preoccupied on her phone, she looked like she was going to walk away. I asked was she going to leave the register while I was doing this and in an indignant tone she says " Ma'am I am not going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!" and sighed in disgust. I said "I was just asking because I know for this type of issue an employee needs to be present to fix the mistake.

Her name tag was covered so when I asked for her name she said "why?" and told me "no". I got her name from another employee.

She did not have to treat me and my teenage daughter that way.

Her behavior was unprofessional. You might consider training for individuals such as Sara/Sarah.

Thank you!

Kimberly W.

User's recommendation: Williow Grove, PA Store 6676.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments