Ooltewah, Tennessee
3.7

Recently I purchased a set of 4 tires at Sams tire center. The purchase of tires comes with free tire rotation which is a huge joke.

SAMs does not take appointments, work is done by first come basis. I have made 3 attempts at different times, from morning to an 1 1/2 before closing and each time, it will be an 2 1/2 hour wait. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't find anytime throughout the day that the tire center can rotate the tires I purchased.

I have ask them when is the best time to bring the car in, their reply, their always busy.

I will never buy tires at SAMs again. I will be transferring my card over to Costco.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sams Club Cons: Tire center.

Comments

DontBeATwit

Anonymous... Thank you for taking time out of your day to shed some light on this critically important issue.

We, the denizens of a poorly informed Internet, are thankful for your masterful and sharp-witted journalism. Thanks to your work we now know that Sam's Club tire centers are busy very often. Here's an idea, brainiac: Get there before anyone else and get your tires rotated. Then, you won't have a wait!

Inconceivable! Planning? Insight? Application of intelligent thought?

What are all these precepts? How do I apply them to real life situations?

For the record, I shop regularly at Costco, and I hope for the sake of the median IQ of those that do, you decide to remain at Sam's Club.

I would hate to see that median drop by your membership being activated. Hope that helps!