Sylvania, Ohio

Our product was shipped from sam's vendor tw0 days after we ordered. It was received in texas warehouse and sat till shipped too Columbus , oh.

then to Detroit where it was shipped again to my home. I received it the 13 of July damaged and blamed for not inspecting order when delivered for Excel delivery systems. I did inspect it however it was in a box and when I went to put together after taken out of box is when I noticed the whole side of the couch collapsed. Now when I called to let them know 15 minutes after delivery Excel said they were not in area and wouldn't come back to pick up for 6 to 7 days.

Then they said I would have to reorder furniture which I did and they don't have any more. So I said come and get this ? and take it back and give me a refund. Which of course takes 30 days.

Now I dropped my Sam's club membership for my 4 companies and will never use them again. Another sad business mistake where they just don't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments