Metairie, Louisiana
Layout of Store

Sams club refuses to change shipping address on an item i ordered. They picked the address to send my item with out

asked me.

I saw the email and they still will not change the address even though the item has not shipped. i have five cards for sams in my business but I am moving everything to Costco.

Sams Club believes they are smarter than their patrons. I would recomed them except they on consider their needs and do not care about their members. I talked to agents and supervisors but they were smug in their attitude toward me.

I have been with Sams over 20 years.

Goodby to Sams. Hello Costco's.

Preferred solution: Moving from Sams to Costco. Not interested in being talked down to..

• Bad Sams

Comments

KevinRichards

With spelling and grammar like yours they are smarter than you.

They won't change it. You have to contact the carrier to change it. I agree with the comment below

If you spell and use grammar like that Sam`s club is smarter than you. Just because you gave the wrong address because of your lack of spelling and grammar does not mean they should cater to you.