1500 S Orange Blossom Trail, Apopka, FL 32703, USA
2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am sending this email to inform that I am very disappointed with the position taken yesterday by Sam's Club.

I came to live in Orlando for 3 months and I have the Sam's Club card from Brazil, which I recently renewed.

Yesterday I saw a product (Muscle Milk) with a promotional price, as you can see in the attached photo. The price was $ 14.98 (original price) for $ 10.98 (discounted price).

I bought two boxes and went to make the payment, to my surprise the price recorded in the Receipt was $ 14.98 (original price), without any discount. As you can see in Receipt attached.

I called a person who was near the cashier and she verified that she was really wrong and sent me to solve the problem in the "Member Service".

When I arrived at the "Member Service" a lady asked me where my card was impressed and told her that it was from Brazil, she informed me that for this reason I would not be entitled to the discount.

I told her there was nothing written in anywhere. No information about who can buy that product with a discount or not.

She took out a promotion book, where they had some rules in small print, wanting to prove to me what she had said.

In this promotion book had the information that only the cards issued by Puerto Rico were not entitled to the discount, again without any information about Brazil.

Besides the person didn´t apologize to me, her suggestion was to cancel my purchase.

My wish was to call the general manager and demand my rights, but I was with my two youngest children, who were hungry and wanted to go home.

I left the Sam's Club very upset with the situation and with the desire never to return. Also I want to talk to the people about Sam's Club's stance with their clients.

Product or Service Mentioned: Muscle Milk Chocolate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments