I am a Vietnam Veteran and so on the Sam's Club Veteran's Day Weekend Sale, I purchased a Serta Perfect Sleeper King Mattress. That part was easy; the difficult part began when I spoke with Sam's Club "INSTALL" personnel who set a delivery date for my new mattress and haul away service.

The day before our delivery date, at about 4:00 PM I received a call and it was INSTALLS saying that they would not be able to deliver my mattress Tuesday (tomorrow), and that I would have to reschedule on Thursday. From that first reschedule, there were THREE more reschedules. I really began to think that I would have to CANCEL my purchase with Sam's Club. INSTALLS gave me excuse after excuse as to why they could NOT DELIVER MY MATTRESS: "We don't have personnel in your area"; "We only have one truck for South Central Texas"; "We will be there tomorrow at Sam's Club to pick up your mattress unless we have other deliveries".

This BS went on and on and on. Finally after two weeks and 4 stood up delivery dates, I did receive my mattress. In my opinion, this is by far the most incompetent delivery service I have ever had the misfortune to have experienced. Sam's Club should indeed be ashamed of its association with this substandard and inadequate group of misfits.

Why Sam's Club chose an association with a group based in Waco, Texas is beyond my understanding.

Allan S. Thomas- will NEVER have anything delivered by Sam's Club again.

Review about: Sams Club Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments