2.3

Original review updated by user Aug 15, 2021

I Got Hired 1 Month Ago jul 14 and today I got fired for No reasonAfter I Worked My Whole Shift he wont tell me why and gave me the Wrong cooperate number Jamie and Robert were so rude Im still in training and since I been I got treated as I didnt belong they looked At me funny ignored me when I asked for help talked to me any kind of way and yesterday I went to Jamie manager Pete Because he was ignoring me about my schedule I was stuck at work because he changed my time hours before it was time for me to clock in an I was using Lyft . So today he found out I went to his boss and he fired for literally no reason .

I dont talk to no one there havent got into it with no one there. Im filling a lawsuit for discrimination, wrongful termination and Soooooooo much more. My dad n Unk be working for Sams over 50years and They told me they was Very disrespectful but I didnt believe it but now I know.

This What they allow so its going to keep happing to us blacks . Im Filing my Lawsuit Today

User's recommendation: DONT WORK HERE , They Discrimination Kick Your Pallets. Put You Down And Walk All Over You .

Preferred solution: I’m Filing A Lawsuit And I Want Those Managers Fired. Jamie , Robert . They Very Disrespectful n Rude .

Sams Club Pros: Some products are cheap.

Sams Club Cons: No apology for obvious short comings and rudeness, Discrimination, Disrespectful, Selfish, False information.

Location: 4001 Southwest 30th Place, Gainesville, FL 32608