I to doing my shopping at Sams and have purchased the hormel bacon bits since I've been shopping there.Much to my surprise the hormel bacon bits had been replaced with a brand called Members Mark, but thought ok I guess we'll give these a whirl but when I opened the package the odor stunk so bad it nearly knocked me down and then when I looked in the package all I saw was disgusting uncooked bacon bits but I decided to go ahead and give them a try but couldn't spit it out fast enough!!!

I am so disappointed that Sams has taken away the brand I liked and trusted for something so gross and I cant believe they would do this to their loyal customers who actually pay to shop there!!! And all this time I thought they cared about the service but I'm beginning to think the customer service has declined so much that its only the money they care about, and I get it, we all are in the business to make money but at least care about customer service because without customers there would be no business!!!

And Mr Walton really cared about his customer's & the quality of the products that were sold there!!!I'm gonna ask my neighborhood Sams to order the hormel bacon bits and i guess I'll have to switch suppliers!!!!

Review about: Members Mark Bacon.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

I will not buy them again, horrable

I also am not happy with the Members Mark Bacon Bits. I will not buy them again. Bring back the Hormel............

to Anonymous #1363043

If course others carry Hormel but not in the large size bag so very expensive.

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1353554

I just threw out a brand new bag of the Members Mark Bacon Bits.This is the second bag I bought.

I was disappointed the Hormel brand disappeared but decided to try the "new" ones. The first bag wasn't great but edible. The 2nd bag was mushy, greasy and the color was off. I checked the expiration date: 12/2017.

I checked the smell.

I smelled like bacon.I just could not get past the texture and taste.

I will not be buying this product again.

Glad I saw this. Thought it was just me.

so sam's is the only store that carries hormel??? i doubt it

Noticed the other night that the bacon bits were now sourced as Members Mark instead of Hormel.High percentage of chunks of undercooked fat.

Looked nasty.