Charlotte, North Carolina

Why do I torture myself shopping at SAMS. I have been a member for many years.

Originally I joined relative to the need to replace tires, regularly, in my northern town. They had the best prices and knowledgeable reps. In the past 10 years, as I attempt to obtain customer service, I am often greeted by a well-intentioned employee. Then I am left to the mercy of a; slow or unresponsive, unable to grasp the question asked, disinterested employee.

I cannot obtain proper customer service, and/or, I am told the product is in the back, but they CAN’T get it right now. After 30+ years I cannot continue to give them my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Customer Care.

Comments

h.kitchener
#1202754

Why in the world would anyone PAY a yearly fee just to shop at a store? At least, if you join Amazon Prime for example, you get not only low prices and access to their streaming service but free two day shipping.

At Sam's Club you get so-so prices and terrible customer service from ill-clothed, unkempt and clueless employees.

For your tires, I have found purchasing new ones from your auto dealership to be just as cheap and not only are the tires not seconds as at Sam's Club but the guys installing them are very knowledgeable and efficient. You may think you are getting name brand tires at Sam's Club/Walmart but they are made to WalMart specs and are NOT the same or as good as the name brand tires you buy at a dealership or at a tire store like Firestone, Goodyear, etc.