Comstock Park, Michigan

Unfortunately, I have seen complaints on this too late. Bought my HP Laptop at Sam's Club and was given the "pitch" that the extended warranty would cover absolutely anything in the next four years (one yr by HP and three by Sam's).

Just had problems with my screen and called about the warranty. Now why am I surprised that they do not cover that? The "everything" meant electrical or mechanical, and Zach the supervisor could tell over the phone that it wasn't that. And, besides, I should have read the fine print in the four page brochure while I was standing in line and not believed the Sam's Club employee!

Now that's customer service for you.

And Zach is a supervisor for Sam's warranty service. Maybe I should have believed in Costco.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Warranty.

• Warranty scam

Comments

SAME HERE, SAM CLUB IS *** RETARD, sam club warranty is ***! GO TO BEST BUY AND THERE ALWAYS GEEKSQUAD, AND THEY WILL FIX IT THERE, BUT SAM CLUB DONT FIX THAT ***, PLEASE PUT GEEKSQUAD IN THERE YOU RETARD EVIL CORRPUT GREED ALL ABOUT MONEY.BUT NOT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WHEN IT COME TO SATISFACTION DO NOT EVEN GO THERE. THEY ALL CARE ABOUT THEIR MONEY AND NOTHING ELSE.