I bought a washing machine at samsclub.com.We thought everything was ok.

With no time of day! On my bank account I was charged twice for one item. We got that straight. Then both charges were removed from my bank.

Then we called the store in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. They said go on line to samsclub.com to find an answer. We did. No answer.

No phone number to call about the delivery. The delivery day came and went. No washing machine!! The next day we went to HHGREGG.

Bought the washing machine. Do not buy here at samsclub.com. Nothing but a run around!

I,m going to BJ's Club for a store membership!!

Review about: Sams Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

My wife and I bought the 20 piece (Daily Chef) beef fillet threw them all away because they tasted rotten. Probably should have taken back to Salina store, but didn't. So be careful of Daily Chef beef fillet

Interesting.New sam's club.

Hired people to recruit, and then the new hires they got after that don't have to recruit; they can go right into training.The 'older' hires are having to wait for two weeks.

What is up with that?

I just had the most mortifying experience at Sam's Club.I didn't know that the credit department could be so ***!!

I sent my payment on line and they put it in a wrong account.

I still have not gotten my money back and don't know if I ever will.This is REAL GOOD SERVICE..

:cry

OMG! Sam's Club pissed me off. That *** black lady was being racist to me!

Okay Jeff and everyone else,

Let me tell you!:x Working at Sam's is treacherous, you try to make the members happy while the members may not have realized these things: 1) The managers think it is okay that the members throw food at us if they are upset about it.

2) If we have an, "Attitude" we may have been working for about 5 hours with out a SINGLE break because the CLUB is too busy to get all the breaks in. 3) We may have just been cursed at by another member because we have no clue where the honey is. Here is the Sam's Club Hierarchy for us workers; 1. Members 2.

Managers 3. Products 4. Trash 5. Toilets 6-9.

Other little things (mops, brooms, spray bottles etc) 10. Employees -- the very bottom of the list.

Something else that members do not look at is how the good employess are treated like H*** and the sorry ones get rewarded with tiny little hand badges for their vests. Before you jump down someone's throat have you ever thought that they are only treating you how they have been treated?

Maybe that they are tired and hungry and are refused breaks? Called *** by many of the members and the managers then punish that employee for being called ***? Having to move everything from buggie to buggie no MATTER how much it weighs an example weight is a 230+ pound desk all on thier own? Cannot have set hours to work EVEN if they are attending college or...

Put yourself in thier situation... Before you think they have an attitude ask them how have they been treated that day and if they are being truthful, also ask if they seem upset that if they have had their break or even have been forgotten about 3 hours after it is time for them to go home. Think before you jump to conclusions and all of a sudden say, "Oh I wanna speak to your manager!" Or throw a pizza at us because it doesn't look like the picture... I WISH THAT SOME OF THE MEMBERS WERE IN OUR SHOES FOR A DAY!

THEY WOULD BE HORRIBLY MISTAKEN ABOUT OUR ATTITUDES!:(

A NEW ORGANIZATION IS BEING FORMED AND WILL BE ACCESSABLE ONLINE SOON."CRISS-CROSS" WILL HELP ADDRESS PROBEMS WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCTS IN LEGAL AND CREATIVE WAYS THAT WILL DEMAND THE ATTENTION OF BUSINESSES LIKE WAL-MART.

MEMBERS WILL HAVE THERE PROBLEMS ADDRESSED WITH THE VOICES OF MANY NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE ISSUE. POLICIES AND PRACTICES OF MANY BUSINESSES WILL HAVE TO CHANGE OR THEY WILL SUFFER NOTICIBLE LOSSES THROUGH COLLECTIVE EFFORTS. IT IS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND YOU ABSOLUTELY DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND APPRECIATION - NOT BEGGING FOR A THANK YOU WHEN YOU GIVE SOMEONE THE CONSIDERATION OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. WE CAN AND WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

REMEMBER AS KIDS WHEN SOMEONE WOULD TAP YOU ON THE ARM AND SAY "PASS IT ON"? TRY SHARING A NICE SMILE OR THOUGHT WITH SOMEONE EVERYDAY AND HOPE THEY "PASS IT ON" - ALSO, DO NOT HESITATE TO VOICE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT CLEARLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT TREATED PROPERLY AND "PASS IT ON" ALSO.

WE CAN TAKE AMERICA BACK AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DESTROYING OUR GREAT COUNTRY THAT WE WILL NOT TAKE IT NO MORE!!!OUR INTEGRITY AND NATIONAL PRIDE IS WORTH MUCH MUCH MORE THAN SAVING A COUPLE OF PENNIES AT THE COST OF OUR DIGNITY!!

I was treated like a criminal when trying to pay $320 on my Sam's Club credit card in a Beckley, WV Wal-Mart.Kevin (Wal-Mart Mgr) along with 3 other Wal-Mart managers absolutely refused my payment and caused undue stress and embarrassment!!!!

I was paying with a business check from the same account I had used to pay this bill for several years. It is not worth saving a couple of pennies to put up with the extremely poor amd rude customer service that especially some of the Sam's and Wal-Marts (Beckley, WV) are notorious for. If you are tired of kissing there *** like I am, spend your money elsewhere and when possible express your feelings about not being treated properly. I am ashamed that I was actually pleading with them to TAKE MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!

They can all Go T ***!!! Jeff Durham/Beckley, WV *I am also contacting the Atty Gen. in attempt to have my entire account negated for the refusal to accept payment!!!!!!!!! Send Wal-Mart and associates back to China or Nigeria where they belong!!

I also suggest leaving full buggies and merchandise when rude employees fail to treat consumers fairly. We DO NOT HAVE TO CONTINUE TO ACCEPT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR!!!! They may be too big to care but we can get some attention by making business difficult at every opportunity.

My dignity is worth more than a couple of pennies and I am at the point of stooping to there evel to get the attention deserved to there total ack of customer service!!!!!They...

I love how people say I'm going to the competition just to spite the ones they were with.The grass isn't always greener, let me tell you.

I can share some pretty horrible Costco and BJ experiences. Costco is probably 1 cent cheaper on many items I purchase, but they run away from their customers where as my experiences at Sam's Club have always been good.

I just think you had a raw deal.It's sad, but get over it.