Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 27, 2020

Sam's Club contacted me and resolved the matter to my satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2020

I rented an Enterprise vehicle via Sam’s Club. It was a prepaid rental scheduled to begin on February 4, 2020 and end on February 11, 2020.

When I picked up the car on February 4 I mentioned that I might return it one day early.

Enterprise staff said “ No problem - we only charge you for the days you have the car.” When I returned the car on February 10, I mentioned that I was bringing it back one day early. Enterprise staff said “ No problem - we only charge you for the days you have the car.”

When I did not see a credit on my card, I called Enterprise. They told me that I needed to call Sam’s Club because the rental had been made through them.

When I called Sam’s Club ( and after waiting perhaps 15 minutes on hold ) I was told that neither Sam’s Cub nor Enterprise were going to give me the credit that I should have received. They said that it had something to do with the rental having been prepaid but THAT’S UTTER NONSENSE.

LESSON - DON’T DEAL WITH SAM’S CLUB car rental.

Location: Brandon, Florida