1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a battery from Sam's club they also installed the battery in Club! I was issues from the battery, my vehicle did not want to start, I took my car to advance auto first to be checked the test showed the battery wasn't Cranking enough amps so battery needed to be replaced!

So I headed to Sam's club, where I spoke to an employee in the auto department, first he stated he could not test my battery due to the fact it was located under the the car. Which is incorrect it can still be tested under the hood! He stated I would have to remove the battery myself due to a change in policy! A manager was requested, I also, wanted to see a posted copy or some type of proof of this change!

Which wasn't provided. Carrie the manager over auto came and told the employee to test the battery he tested under the hood the machine said the battery needs to be replaced! Then they asked for my members ID which I don't have one due to the fact it expired the end of December of last year! The manager Carrie stated the the warranty was void until I purchase another membership!

I asked to speak to the Store manager she stated they didn't have one! I called there customer service number and was told I would get a call back which I did two days later, they said they would call me back after speaking with the store.

No one ever called back I called them once again and no record could be found of my complaint! I had to explain a brief description of my issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Car Part Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Alot of this could've just been avoided if you just renewed your membership.