Verified Reviewer

I am writing this on behalf of an employee who was terminated. I feel she was done unjustly.

She worked there for two and a half years. She was constantly being sabotaged. She would be expected to do her job as well as picking up slack from others, the double standards. She was a faithful employee who took her job very seriously.

She enjoyed what she was doing and was good at it. She spoke with management a few times about the issue with the one employee giving her issues and even asked to be moved to another department. Even though she didn't want to leave what she was doing. I feel they didn't move her because she was an asset where she was.

She had a melt down and broke a clip board so they felt the need to let her go. How can a company even allow double standards.

Preferred solution: The employee rehired.

Location: 21341 Sam's Drive, Watertown, NY 13601