Verified Reviewer

About 5 months ago, I saw that my checking account had been debited for $45 by Sam's through automatic membership renewal. I never signed for auto re-up.

The day was originally joined, we had a terrible experience and vowed never to shop Sam's again. When I called about it, I was assured that they would stop my 2nd. year membership and send a check for the $45. Here is is 3/27/21 and after numerous phone calls (always to a different person) I was lied to and assured they would take care of the problem.

They entered erroneous information into their computer about my previous call and what THAT person was going to do to resolve the issue. Again, pure lies. They refuse to return my money and want to instead issue a Gift Card to Sam's or Walmart. I doubt I could use it at Sam's since they cancelled my membership.

They have beaten me down. I will have to accept this crumb. So, I will give it to my daughter as part of her birthday. or fro the benefit of one of my Grand Kids.

SAM'S SUCKS AND SO DOES WALMART.

I WILL NEVER DARKEN THEIR DORR AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. IF YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED, GO TO ONE OF THOSE RUB AND TUG JOINTS NEAR YOU.

User's recommendation: NEVER EVER JOIN SAM'S OR SHOP SAM'S OR WALMART.

Location: 3222 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Lafayette, LA 70506