I am writing on every social media platform to warn consumers about my experience with samsclub on line. I will not stop unti they honor their advertised promotion of 150 gift card for my iphone 8 purchase.

I purchased this phone over two months ago and when I never received my promotional gift card upon activating the phone, I started to call their customer service number. I have 8 calls in and 8 different answers as to how this will be resolved. Needless to say, I still have not received my gift card after comments like "you will receive it in the mail 2-3 weeks, someone will call you back or email you, you will receive it through email". None of these things has happened.

I should have done research prior to buying the phone through samsclub online as to their ratings but never thought they would have such a bad reputation until my situation. Once I decided to write my experience to warn other consumers of their false advertising practices, I found that BBB rates them at a C-, another site reseller ratings notes one star - only due to the fact consumers can't rate lower than that. I will continue to educate any consumer out there so they can avoid the needless waste of time I have experienced for an outcome that still is not resolved.

Shame on you Sam's Club!!! Buyer beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Deal.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: honor your promotion and issue my gift card 150.00 .

Sams Club Cons: Failure to honor advertised promotion failure to rectify issues.

Comments