Bellevue, Washington

2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive

Bentonville, AR 72716-0745

Telephone: 888-746-7726

To whom it may concern:

I am writing again because I received two phone messages, one on October 2nd and the other on November 25, 2011, both from a gentleman by the name of Travis, from Claims Management Incorporated, regarding my claim from Sam's Club #6454373 and for me to call him back at 800-527-0566 extension #20585. I called numerous times and left messages but I have not gotten an answer back from him. Like I stated in my last letter; Copy of Previous correspondence:

I am writing at this time, because I wrote a letter on September 18, 2011 (copy below) and I've received numerous phone calls from a Sam's Club #6420 representative, by the name of James. Initially telling me he had to check his videos and he would than get back to me. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I said ok, and would wait for his call back. Today, October 11, 2011, I received a call from James, telling me he reviewed the videos and that his tire department did not do anything wrong. Again, I did not know what he was talking about; he proceeded to tell me that there was nothing he could do, because his store was not responsible for the damage to my tires. I tried telling him that I did not say anywhere in my letter, dated September 18, 2011, that his store was responsible, I only stated the facts, as I knew them and asked to be compensated for damages. I also informed him that I did not send my letter of complaint to his store location, but Sam's Club, Member Service, 2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive, Bentonville, AR 72716-0745. He told me he would make inquiries and get back to me. This evening I received a message from another Sam's Club #6420 representative, telling me that if I had defective tires, I needed to go to the Sam's Club where I purchased the tires and make a formal complaint.

I do not know what any of these individuals are talking about. I am of the understanding that Sam's Club is nationwide and if I have a problem or need service I could go to any location and get help. As I stated to the individuals, I am currently in Florida, I am not about to drive to Ohio to lodge a complaint. I have formally made a complaint to: Sam's Club Member Services, therefore, I would appreciate a reply from Sam's Club Member Services as to what Sam's Club Member Services are proposing to do about my situation. After which I will decide my next course of action.

I would appreciate not having any representatives from any store location contact me, because this has been a futile and very frustrated exercise. Please limit all further correspondence to written replies only, I do not want my phone number, address, or e-mail forwarded to anyone. Thanking you in advance, and anxiously awaiting your reply.

Respectfully,

2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive

Bentonville, AR 72716-0745

Telephone: 888-746-7726

To whom it may concern:

I am writing at this time because I ordered new tires on 9/25/2010 and installed on 10/2/2010 at Sam's Club #4962. The tires I purchased were 235/65R17 104H Goodyear Assurance with an 80,000 Mile Tread Life Limited warranty. And on November 17, 2010, I had the said tires aligned at Westside Automotive Group, in Cleveland. Ohio.

On March 26, 2011, I took my vehicle to Westside Automotive Group for general service and at which time the above noted tires passed inspection. On June 17, 2011, I had the above noted tires rotated at Sam's Club #6314 and everything seemed ok, because no one said anything to the contrary.

But, on 9/4/2011 when I took my vehicle to Sam's Club #6420, I was told that my tires could not be rotated because the existing tire tread was less than 2/32nds of an inch and that all four tires needed to be replaced. I was told and the technician wrote that the "tires were choppy, high and low spots, and this seems to be a long going situation". When I asked the Sam's Club technician what could have caused this, I was told that this happens when the tires are not aligned. I told him that I did have the tires aligned, but I did not have the copy of the invoice with me. I was told that there was nothing he could do for me. I was also told that I had a nail in my rear driver's tire, which could not be repaired. He told me if I wanted him to order a new tire, he would see what he could do about pro rating it. I told him I wanted to have the car checked and I would get back to him, because I was under the understanding that my tires life was 80,000 miles and that Sam's Club would repair tires free of charge. Again I was told that my tire was not worth fixing. I left devastated by what I was told and how I was dismissed.

As I said, I only have 18,000 miles on these tires. On September 10, 2010 I took my vehicle to Volvo of Clearwater Florida, and had them inspect the tires for inside edge wear and was told that I needed to replace both rear stay arms, and they also patched the rear driver's tire. I was charged $371.13 for parts and 368.82 for labor and $51.79 for taxes. It was also recommended that I replace the tires ASAP. When I asked how this could have happened, I was told that normally this occurs when tires are not installed properly.

I do not know what happened, where it happened or when it happened. But, what I do know is that I replaced my tires about a year ago, have only travelled 18,000 miles on tires that should have had a life span of 80,000 miles. I did everything that was recommended, i.e. aligned the new tires, rotated them every 6, 000 miles at Sam's Club and so on. What I am asking of you is that I be reimbursed for the repairs I incurred, ($791.79) and that four new tires be ordered and that they be pro-rated by 18000/80000 = .22 (22%) and I would be willing to pay for 22% of the cost of the new tires, but I do not believe I should have to pay for installation or alignment of new tires. I paid $129.00 plus tax in November 2010 to align the new tires.

Comments

I call ***. First of all, installing a tire cannot change your control arms.

Thats a shotty alignment job that caused that issue. Next, if that was the case, then i can take my corvette, get tires on them from Sam's Club, do a 3 hour burn out, and claim defect. No. It is YOUR fault this happened to you.

Not some poor 20 year old kid, yours. You did not take care of your car, therefore 'cupping' and uneven wear happened. The flat probably shouldn't be fixed because of the location.

If a puncture is on the sidewall, a patch can cause bulging. You're just butt hurt because you had to pay 700+ because you went to some *** shop that did not align you vehicle correctly.

The alignment was incorrect. Sway arms werent noticed at alignment, BUT SHOULD HAVE.

Why? Because bad sway would have made a good alignment impossible. Inspections? If you mean commercial vehicle, then you have not driven on normal roads.

If the tires are defective, you complain to the manufacturer. Also, pick another sams club, as the one you go to isnt sounding knowledgable.